Welcome to The Loyalty Loop
Revenue generating concepts, ideas, and examples for strategic-thinking executives.
Get The Loyalty Loop in your inbox every single Thursday!
99% of events we attend are the same. What about the other 1%? Every Tuesday I share another example of The 1% Event.
This month we are profiling...
This month we’ve been profiling amazing 1% Events that harness the unbelievably exciting power of Suspense.
Last week, we talked about the...
For the next four week's we're exploring the power of building suspense around the events you produce.
This week's 1% event is all about the...
Today, on The Loyalty Loop, we go for a bike ride in Amsterdam. We talk to a guy on a boat. And we do some rope and rock PowerPoint. Why? Because...
By Andrew Davis
As the particularly unhelpful taxi driver pulled away, I was screwed.
"There's no way this is where I'm speaking," I said out loud....
ABOUT ANDREW DAVIS
Andrew Davis is a bestselling author & keynote speaker. He's built and sold a digital marketing agency, produced for NBC and worked for The Muppets. Today, Andrew Davis teaches business leaders how to grow their businesses, transform their cities, and leave their legacy.
Join a thousand other executives. Get The Loyalty Loop in your inbox every week!