The Mystery Destination and the Power of Suspense

 

Welcome to another episode of The 1% Event - where each week I profile a new event doing things differently than the other 99% of events.

This month, we’re profiling four amazing 1% events that harness the unbelievably exciting power of Suspense…and this week….it’s all about the Mystery Retreat….

How can you heighten the anticipation and excitement for your retreat attendees? Take your event to the next level...

Welcome to The 1% Event

 

Every Tuesday, keynote speaker and best-selling author Andrew Davis finds one unique, inspiring, exciting, interesting or smart thing he's seen an event producer execute and help you inspire your team to execute your very own 1% Event.

Are you ready to get inspired and stand out from the crowd? Are you ready to give your events the X-Factor?

Subscribe To The 1% Event
Close

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.